Sunday, February 20, 2011

End of Park.

Four hour had passed, everything start to go okay. And the soldiers from Costa Rica will come here and bomb the island, so Muldoon suggest me to go and find the raptors' nest now. Me, Muldoon, Ellie, and Gennaro went, and we bring electric pods and gas bombs to protect us. :) Ellie told me that the raptors is in the south. Then when we are about to go, I let go the raptor that I  had caught. I wish it is not dangerous. When we arrived in the raptors hole, I get in first, because I am the coolest and bravest guy.  --->Hammond, he thought that Jurassic Park is safe by now, so h echose to have some afternoon walk in the park(maybe to enjoy the sunset.) When he was walking there is a scary noise, he ran and fall down, then broke his foot. Then he heard the noise again and again, suddenly Lex voice came out from the speaker, he was angry, but scared, because when he shouted for help, no one listen. And he was killed by the compys. Back to my team, when we are walking, there are green eyes watching us, we all watch and it is so strange, all the raptors stared at the wall, then they were out to the shore, and I thought that they're behavior are like birds. Birds! yeah, birds they want to migrate. But before we could watch any longer a helicopter pick all of us who was still alive and bomb the island, I wish I could see what did they do next. That is still a mystery to ALL of us. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment