Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Muldoon and Genarro are going to the generator building to turn on the system, when Muldoon was firing the raptors, he was too late, he felt a pain in his foot, but then he shot its front leg. Then Genarro was heading to the building, as he walk inside, a raptor attack him, but he was strong enought to throw the raptor away. While Hammond and Malcolm are arguing about the park. Back to me, and Tim and Lex, we go through the long tunnel, and we arrive at the visitor's center. Then we get in, because the door locks are still broken, and I tried to call the control room with the walkie talkie, Ellie answered it. As I was speaking, Muldoon came in and told me that the raptors are on the roof. So, I decided to got to the generator building, and I left the two kids with Muldoon and ask him to bring them to a safer place. After finish fixing the generator, I can't get out because there are raptors near me. Ellie, Wu, Harding, and Muldoon make a noise so that I can get out and escape. Then after all of them are safe now, but then Ellie get out again, and Wu follow him, the raptors turn back. Harding pull Ellie, but he couldn't save Wu, the raptors have tear his body. Then about Tim and Lex, there are in the control room, and there is only 13 minutes left before the ship reach San Jose, Tim tried but the computers wouldn't start up. Then both of them went out and find raptors, when they want to get them, they ran but the door locks work again, they take the security guard card, and go through doors, and then they met me, the raptors was scared when they see more people it ran away. I ask Gennaro to take them back to the control room, because, I got a very super smart plan. Then Tim and Gennaro made the power on, and they made ship turn back. After awhile, I was back, I told them, that I had killed the raptors, I inject the eggs with poison that Dr.Wu told me, then roll the egg, two raptors died, one more are going to attack me but I inject it directly with the syringes. Then Ellie came, I was so happy that she was save, but the animals are decreasing me. She told me that the park are going under control...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment